Saturday, July 31, 2021: 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. - Ticket Concourse
America’s obsession with houseplants is rolling into DTLA when Union Stations hosts Plantopia, a Plant and Pottery Marketplace for L.A's community of Plant Nerds, Plant Parents and ‘Hoarder Culturists’.
Free advance general admission tickets for one of two green gatherings (10 a.m.-12:30 p.m. or 12:30 p.m.-3 p.m.), are required and available at Eventbrite. Walk-ins will be welcomed on a first come first served basis.
Plantopia will immerse guests in the art of indoor gardening and feature an eclectic mix of plants from a variety of vendors, including:
- The Plant Chica: Unique, warm climate plants
- Pretty in Green: Air purifying plants
- The Haus Plant: L.A's rolling garden plant truck
- Folia Collective: Easy to care for plants
- Latinx With Plants: Building Community through plants
- The Juicy Leaf: Designer terrariums, succulent arrangements, driftwood sculpture
- Thorn & Raised: Succulents, cacti, houseplants & more
- Exotic Greens: Wishlist plants, succulents, indoor plants and collectibles
- Rocknair: Air plants & meaningful gifts made by nature
- What the Gardens: Amazing tropical foliage
- Twigz Store: Boho dried flower, eucalyptus bundles, preserved and fresh flowers
Where Los Angeles Begins
This iconic Los Angeles landmark is a vibrant symbol of downtown’s renaissance. A dynamic destination for the arts, entertainment and culture, forging a vital new connection to the community, Union Station is more than a bustling transportation hub in the heart of the city. It's a true cultural hub connecting the infinitely varied and wonderful elements of one of the world’s great cities... a gateway to the best of Los Angeles.